Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Wanna' go to School!

I signed Brandon up for an exercise type class at out local rec center and his first class was last week. He did great for the first 15-20 minutes and then it was hit or miss as to if he was participating or not. I didn't feel too bad, there were some other children that had no clue there was even a class going on.

After class was over we started talking about how we are going to pay attention next week (I think even a bribe came up, hehe) and he asked if he could go to his class now. I explained to him that that was his class. He then asked me where the tables and chairs were and his teacher. It's not that kind of class buddy!

So today I remind him about his class and he asked if I could just find him a class with a REAL teacher. "I'm ready to go to school Mom, I'm a big boy now." WAHH! Tears and protest coming from me but I just smile and say "Yes honey, you are a big boy now aren't you." "But your still going to finish this class.....lol"

No comments: