Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shopping with Pajamas

There was a time where I would have never done this. Now, as I'm growing a little older and I actually stop and think, why not? Tonight I had to run out to pick up something I needed. I had just finished putting the kids in their PJ's when I remembered. I could have re-dressed them and looked presentable or do what I ended up doing and just taking them, cuteness and all. Brandon just had a pair or sweatpants on and a T-shirt so no biggy. Sienna on the other hand had on a purple polka dotted pair of footy pajamas....yes, too cute is she.

So my light bulb moment was this, why should I inconvenience myself by having to wrestle my children (again) to get dressed and then ready for bed (again) because "someone" may look at me out of the side of their head and wonder why my kids are out in the store with their pajamas on?

So there...that's my "ah-ha" moment of the day, I think it was a long time coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no way to make everyone happy. I bet it was so much easier to just leave them in their PJs!