Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Germs

We went food shopping today and the lady who checked us out was clearly sick. She looked and sounded miserable. So she proceeded to run all my food through the scanner all the while coughing and sneezing all over my stuff. She took several breaks to blow her nose and then of course did not wash or sanitize her hands. I was dying.

So we unloaded the groceries and I was bringing the last few bags in and I found Brandon using his teeth to open his Lunchable that I promised him he could have for lunch. I wonder how much old lady snot was on that one? *sigh*

If your that sick, Please stay home.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Are you serious? That is so disgusting and you know what she probably tried to call in, but her boss said come in or dont have a job. Or probably gave her such a hard time, she came in anyway.

I seriously hope Brandon doesnt get it.