Monday, September 17, 2007

WHY?

We have moved into the "Whys" at our house. "Why Mommy?, Why? Why Momma, Why, Why Why?" I can't begin to tell you about the thousands of endless questions I have been bombarded with over the past 2 weeks or so. At first I thought to myself that maybe it wasn't really the "why" stage just him being more inquisitive, but then it never stopped.

I would say we are officially in a phase. I get so tired of answering them all day long that I find myself counting the hours to nap-time or bedtime, "Isn't that horrible?" I mean seriously, my brain hurts.

I remember when I was first a WAHM, Bill would come home from work and all I would want to do is talk. Talk about my day, talk about the baby, just talk with an adult, and he was like "Shut up already!" Now I really don't want to talk at all, I'm all out of words by the time he gets home and I hope that Brandon turns his "Whys" to him, (Sorry hon!).

No comments: