Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spider-man

Today was family fun day. It was truly a great community event and we all found fun things to do.

Brandon wanted to get his face painted so bad but he was scared to death. Why, I don't know. He finally let the girl do it and wanted to be Spider-man. I think he's a pretty cute Sprider-man if I must say so myself.



Please note: Red face paint stains kids faces....soooooo, if your planing on painting your little one's face for Halloween, and they are going to be a strawberry or Elmo or something, be prepared for you kid to run around with a stained red face for a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon is a very cute spiderman!

Anonymous said...

So that's why he had a scared look on his face when I ran into you all! Good to know about the red face paint. Ugh.