Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been excited all week

Do you want to know why? I was excited because I was going to go to Wal-Mart this morning without my children. How sad is that. i always run all of my errands with both the kids and it's a little trying at times. Ok, sometimes it's just a circus. So I decided that I was going to take Saturday morning and go shopping by myself so I could look at some of the stuff that one doesn't get to look at with 2 kids in tow. I was there for 2 hours and I looked at all the lotions, potions and make-up. I perused the house-wear section and I did not go near the toy aisle. It was pretty wonderful at first until the other 5000 people that had to get their shopping done got there. I forgot how crazy it gets on a weekend. Anyway, it's the little things that get me excited I guess but all in all I would say that my morning was successful.

1 comment:

fireflymom said...

Makes browsing possible!