Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Out with the Black

My old page hurt my eyes. I'm liking this much better. I would much rather design my own but that would A: take time away from work I get paid for and B: more time to figure out how to do it. Oh well, I'll survive for now I guess.

On a side note: Brandon was driving me nuts today with the endless questions and I started mumbling to myself in the car. We were having lunch and he said, "Mom, you made me mad today." Why I asked. "Because you were talking so I couldn't hear you in the car and that was rude. You should never talk without me hearing you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We share a background now! I like it! (and good to see you posting, btw!)

Shayna said...

LOL! I love the funny things that kids come up with!

fireflymom said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!